Song - Howl's Curse

Go and catch a falling star,
Get with child a mandrake root,
Tell me where all past years are,
Or who cleft the devil's foot,
Teach me to hear mermaids singing,
Or to keep off envy's stinging,
And find
What wind
Serves to advance an honest mind.

If thou be'st born to strange sights,
Things invisible to see,
Ride ten thousand days and nights,
Till age snow white hairs on thee,
Thou, when thou return'st, wilt tell me,
All strange wonders that befell thee,
And swear,
No where
Lives a woman true and fair.

- John Donne

Friday, March 25, 2011

POPULAR Book Fair

Went to the Popular Book Fair with Dorothy, Pei Xi and Cai Bao (yunny cai bao! XDXD) today :)

I met Wen Hui there too! Haha I still haven't finished reading the Chinese book you lent me XD

Though I didn't like the english books they sold. The only thing I bought was...

Geografi SUCCESS PMR Oxford Fajar =.=

Maybe I'm too picky? But I'm quite sick of the books people read nowadays - vampires, vampires, vampires, twilight, twilight, twilight, blood blood blood

When am I ever going to get to read a really decent book? I can't find my Diana Wynne Jones books anywhere...PEKCEK!!! I also want Percy Jackson Book 5 but I can't find that anywhere either!!! Aargh!!! Where have all the good books gone to??? Haiz...

I'd really like to flood the bookstores with something really good some day. Something with my name on it, something people would love and learn good from :D I don't get why people are so mad about Twilight! It's so negative and fake...AND it's teaching us to commit suicide for a boyfriend/girlfriend =.= Bella is so weak-minded. GRR. I don't know how it became a world bestseller and won Harry Potter. 根本就没得比。

Okay I'm done ranting and complaining :)

I wonder when my day will come?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Which is normal: Laughing with your eyes open or closed? XD