Song - Howl's Curse

Go and catch a falling star,
Get with child a mandrake root,
Tell me where all past years are,
Or who cleft the devil's foot,
Teach me to hear mermaids singing,
Or to keep off envy's stinging,
And find
What wind
Serves to advance an honest mind.

If thou be'st born to strange sights,
Things invisible to see,
Ride ten thousand days and nights,
Till age snow white hairs on thee,
Thou, when thou return'st, wilt tell me,
All strange wonders that befell thee,
And swear,
No where
Lives a woman true and fair.

- John Donne

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Singapore

Wahaha I don't ever want to live in Singapore. Penang is way better! Everything is CHEAP and our people are way friendlier, AND we don't need to walk so much. My feet ache from having to walk here and there and here and there and here and there and here and there and here and there and here and there and here and there and here and there and here and there...and last night? We had to remain standing for about an hour just to board the right bus home! YOWW. It doesn't sound like much, but wait till you try it. My feet...are dead...TT.

Everything's ULTRA expensive, because their $ 1 = our RM 2.50. That is A LOT @@. And everything is self-service. It's so inconvenient! 10000000000000000000% MAHUAN. Now only do I realise how lucky Malaysians are. XDXD. So be grateful!

By the way, I think I'm quite sick of Tom and Jerry now =.=. My sis watches it every second of every minute of every hour of every day...I watched a lot with her at first, but it's getting pretty boring. I don't understand WHY Tom and Jerry comes on WHENEVER she turns on the TV. Switch on the TV in the morning, Tom and Jerry. Afternoon - Tom and Jerry. Evening - Tom and Jerry. Night - TOM AND JERRY. What is going on??? It really is like that I'm not exaggerating! But we got to watch Powerpuff Girls last night at 1.30 AM. Yay!

Oh yes. And just now, the funniest thing happened. My dad wanted to go to the toilet, and so did I. So followed him. Walk walk walk...I was thinking about something while I was walking, and, suddenly I thought something didn't feel right...BECAUSE I WAS IN THE MEN'S TOILET. What the FISH!!!

So I quicky walked out. No idea if any guy saw me. Really, WHAT THE FISH!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Which is normal: Laughing with your eyes open or closed? XD