Song - Howl's Curse

Go and catch a falling star,
Get with child a mandrake root,
Tell me where all past years are,
Or who cleft the devil's foot,
Teach me to hear mermaids singing,
Or to keep off envy's stinging,
And find
What wind
Serves to advance an honest mind.

If thou be'st born to strange sights,
Things invisible to see,
Ride ten thousand days and nights,
Till age snow white hairs on thee,
Thou, when thou return'st, wilt tell me,
All strange wonders that befell thee,
And swear,
No where
Lives a woman true and fair.

- John Donne

Sunday, November 28, 2010

ABC About You

INSTRUCTIONS: Fill out these questions and make a new note called "ABC About You." Then tag 25 people. If you got tagged by me, you have to take this survey and re-post it! Don’t forget to tag me because I want to know more about you!


A - AVAILABLE: Yes?

B - BIRTHDAY: 17 January 1996

C- CRUSHING ON: Nobody

D - DRINK YOU LAST HAD: Milo

E - EASIEST PERSON TO TALK TO: Hmm. Wen Hui...Amanda... But I'm also very good at shooting Xiao Wei. XDXD

F - FAVORITE SONG AT THE MOMENT: Howl's Moving Castle - The Merry-Go-Round Of Life

H - HOMETOWN: Penang

I - IN LOVE WITH: Studio Ghibli!!!

J - JUGGLE: Er no!

K - KILLED SOMEONE: Yes...I killed my sister's balloon!!!

L - LONGEST CAR RIDE: Erm can't really remember...Kuala Lumpur?

M- MILKSHAKE FLAVOR: I dunno...haven't really taken one before XD

N - NUMBER OF SIBLINGS: 2

O - ONE WISH: I wish many things...:)

P - PERSON YOU CALLED LAST: Err...my dad?

R- REASON TO SMILE: Something's funny! XD

S - SONG YOU LAST HEARD: The song on Wen Hui's blog?? By the way I love it!!!

T - TIME YOU WOKE UP: Very late XD Between 11 am to 1 pm??

U - UTENSILS USED TO EAT NOODLES: Chopsticks and a spoon

V - VEGETABLE: Lady's fingers...MUAHAHAHA. Do potatoes count too??

W - WORST HABIT: Daydreaming? Being weird for no reason? XD

X - X-RAYS YOU'VE HAD MOST RECENTLY: None

Y - YOYOS ARE: Yoyos!

Z - ZODIAC SIGN: Capricorn


RANDOM QUESTIONS ABOUT YOU

Your favorite number/s: 9

What color do you wear most: I change a lot.

Least favorite color: I dunno...all colours are nice really. XD

What are you listening to: Nothing

Are you happy with your life right now: Things are going on, but life will get better :D

What is your favorite class in school: K2B - Noisiest class in the universe! And the most fun XD

Who is/are your best friend/s: I dunno...the friends who think of me as a best friend :)

Are you outgoing: Depends

Favorite pair of shoes: My new green Rubi shoes! XD

Can you dance?: I dance worse than an elephant XDXD

Can you tie a cherry stem with your mouth: Eww no!

Can you whistle: A little :)

Cross your eyes: Yes I think. XD

Walk with your toes curled: Yep


DO YOU BELIEVE IN...

Do you believe in life in other planets: Yup!

Do you believe in miracles: Depends

Do you believe in magic: Magic is everywhere in places we don't notice :)

Love at first sight: Err...only between Barbie and Ken! XD

Do you believe in Santa: Haha no idea!

Do you know how to swim: Yep

Do you like roller coasters: Definitely! Fun and scary

Do you think you could handle the stuff they eat on those reality shows: No idea

Have you ever been on a plane: Yesyes.

Have you ever asked someone out: No

Have you ever been to the ocean: Mm-hmm :D

Have you ever painted your nails? I coloured them with a pink highlighter at age 6! XDXD


THE WHAT'S

What is the temperature outside?: Dunno, but I do know it's cold inside! Brrrrr...

What radio station do you listen to: Lots. Fly, Hitz, Lite - whatever comes on in my parents' cars XD

What was the last restaurant you ate at: A food court inside the shopping complex?

What was the last thing you bought: Err...shoes??

What was the last thing on TV you watched: Harry Potter behind the scenes on MTV this morning


THE WHO'S

Who was the last person you IM'd: My brother

Who was the last person you took a picture of: Erm. Erm. I dunno!

Who was the last person you said I love you to: My family before I slept last night. XDXD


CRYING SECTION

Ever really cried your heart out: I think so??

Ever cried yourself to sleep: Does this mean I still cry when I'm asleep?? Then no.

Ever cried on your friend's shoulder: Nope

Do you cry when you get an injury: Only when it really really hurts XD

Do certain songs make you cry: It has to be combined with a movie scene to work properly XD - The Boy Who Drank Stars


HAPPY SECTION

Are you a happy person?: Depends on what you think! XD


LOOK AT ME

What is your current hair color: Brownish-black


CURRENTLY WEARING

What shirt are you wearing: Yellow British India - my other comfy clothes are still being washed! XD

Pants: Long blue jeans

Shoes: No shoes!

Necklaces: None, they make me itch!


IN A BOY

Favorite eye color: Brown, or green 0.o

Short or long hair: Short

Height: Not too tall and not too short =)


HAVE YOU EVER

Been to jail: No I am a very good girl! XD

Mooned someone: ??

Thought about suicide: NO! Life is good. XD

Laughed so hard you cried: Nope

Cried in school: A few times?? When Ee-Chern said she wasn't coming back to school next year?? XDXD

Thrown up in a store: Eee no!

Wanted to be a model: Huh? Who would want a short model with spotty legs? 0.o

Seen a dead body: Yes...

Been on drugs: Yes! Medicine is drugs!!! XD

Gone skinny dipping: ??


THIS OR THAT

Pepsi or Coke: They're about the same o.0

McDonald's or Burger King: Burger King! Because I keep seeing Burger King posters next to the bus stops in Singapore!!

Single or Group Dates: Depends!

Chocolate or Vanilla: Vanilla

Strawberries or Blueberries: Blueberries :)

Meat or Veggies: Depends on what they are! What if you gave me fish and potatoes?? Or KFC and broccoli?? XDXD

TV or Movie: Movie

Guitar or Drums: Both are cool. Guitar, I think XD

Adidas or Nike: Erm both are fine with me :D



No comments:

Post a Comment

Which is normal: Laughing with your eyes open or closed? XD