Song - Howl's Curse

Go and catch a falling star,
Get with child a mandrake root,
Tell me where all past years are,
Or who cleft the devil's foot,
Teach me to hear mermaids singing,
Or to keep off envy's stinging,
And find
What wind
Serves to advance an honest mind.

If thou be'st born to strange sights,
Things invisible to see,
Ride ten thousand days and nights,
Till age snow white hairs on thee,
Thou, when thou return'st, wilt tell me,
All strange wonders that befell thee,
And swear,
No where
Lives a woman true and fair.

- John Donne

Friday, January 21, 2011

My Birthday

Haha I know it's a bit late :)
But I was busy. So here it is.

A SUPER-BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO MADE 17th JAN A GREAT DAY FOR ME!!!!! XD

First, I'd like to thank my family. I love you all so much for caring so much about me :)
Daddy, Mummy, Koko and Xuan Xuan.
Second, I think I still remember the right order of all the friends who wished me. Haha.

1. Xiao Wei! (SMS)
2. Yien Wei (In the car)
3. Ming Torng (From the top floor yelling down)
4. Florence (Thanks, though I don't really know you that well! :P)
5. Mae Shun (Who came to my class to wish me! :D)
6. Dorothy (Who pretended not to know it was my birthday and kept saying I was old after.)
7. Lim Tong (Who passed by my class and mouthed 'Happy Birthday'!)
8. Shue Ting (Aww you're so cute! XD)
9. Zhi Ning (So cute too!)
10. Qian Yi (Big smile! Haha)
11. Wen Hui (HORR so late wish me! XDXD)
12. Minni and Patricia?? (Don't know which first, we were busy shaking hands like crazy people!)
13. Yuet Yan (Who had to wait for me to finish shaking hands with the other 2 siao pos XD)
14. CHEOK Wenhui (From the next canteen table!)
15. Su Lene (By molesting me and looking at me so "yellow-ly"!!! XDXDXD)
16. Oops almost forgot Lynette! (She should be in front haha! Crazy prefect! So chubi!!!)
17. Chia Yee (She should be somewhere in front too - sorry! ^^)
18. Sze En (Chicky Chicckkkkkyyyyyyyyyyy!)
19. Jing Ling (Thank you!)
20. Sze Er (At the corridor! XD)
21. Jing Yuan (Next to Sze Er!)
22. Yun Hun (At maths tuition...hmph she old liao! Thought my birthday was on the 16th! And kept putting her leg on my leg. HORR! Thanks a lot! XD)
23. Hui Xuan (At Winnie Yap's :D)
24. Amanda (Who was absent and SMSed me to tell me that I'm old! =.= Haha since you said that then I get to bully you more now!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!)
25. Wei Leen (In class! Sorry you should be more in front as well! XP Thx for the wish!!!)

And lots more on Facebook! Sorry if I missed out anyone! X) Thank you ALL!

P.S. Thanks to Xiao Wei for the Metoo!!! AARGH I loveeee it!!! So cute man :3




No comments:

Post a Comment

Which is normal: Laughing with your eyes open or closed? XD